- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Add all remaining ingredients and cover
- Cook 6 – 8 hours on low
- Serve over rice or buttered noodles
IF MAKING AS A FREEZER MEAL – Place all ingredients in freezer bag. Remove and thaw in refrigerator over night and follow steps 4 & 5.
***Note from Jaime***
I have not yet cooked this meal, when I do I will update photo!